Life is so fragile. There have been sad news of people I know every week. Two weeks ago, my ex-roommate’s 17-month-old son passed away. Last week, my co-worker’s 33-year old friend whom she was going to visit for the last time passed away, so the last visiting trip this weekend turned into a funeral trip. Instead of seeing her friend, she will be babysitting two of her friend’s babies, while everyone is preparing for her funeral. This morning I woke up and learned that my friend in Thailand was hit and run by a car and is now in an ICU.
What would do you today if you know you would die soon? I think I would travel to see the world, take beautiful pictures, and write my blog – all of which I will be doing today. I only wish my family, all my dear friends, and Christian were here doing all those things with me today.
Whatever you do today, I hope it is something that is special, meaningful, and memorable to you and/or your loved ones.
What would do you today if you know you would die soon? I think I would travel to see the world, take beautiful pictures, and write my blog – all of which I will be doing today. I only wish my family, all my dear friends, and Christian were here doing all those things with me today.
Whatever you do today, I hope it is something that is special, meaningful, and memorable to you and/or your loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment