Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Other Side of the Cloud

Thursday January 22, 2009 - I flew on an airplane above the cloud many many times. But this time, on my flight from San Francisco back to the cloudy Seattle, it hit me for the first time…that this gorgeous brilliant blue sky with endless white fluffy cotton ball carpet is “the other side of the cloud”.

So this is what I told myself...

When your day gets cloudy (ironically, there are plenty of cloudy days in Seattle)

Remember … that that there’s the other side of the cloud that is bright and sunny.

It is always there, although you cannot see it, and all you can see is the gray, gloomy, overcast day.

All you need to do is getting on the plane, “going through the cloud”, and you’ll be on the other side - the bright blue sky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's a great blog. Dazhi sent it to me a while back (maybe a year or two ago) but I never got around to read it. You are a true optimist :). Love your observation about the cloud. Keep up with the good work!